Hey everyone how’s it going?
I’ve been working for the last 6 months and haven’t had time to keep the reddcoinforums up and running and now I see this forum is up and it looks fantastic!
I’ve redirected that URL over here which includes reddforum.com and a few other “redd” URL’s that I had pointing over to my forum.

I’ll try to be active over here but with work, family and trying to have a social life, I’m not sure how that will pan out.

I still have some reddcoins in my wallet but I’m sure I need to update the wallet.
I see there was a giveaway that I missed, but if anyone feels generous, here is a new address that I’d gladly accept coins to add to my little stash. :)

RfiuoFNSHQ1JTNW9xyGpkxjdpXNZZJdkBd

I hope this post is ok, really I just wanted the devs to know they have a few more backlinks and that this forum is really setup nice. Was this a custom scrypt or a modified one? Either way it looks sweet and good job to whoever put it up. :)

I have a twitter account too that I’ll post a few tweets as soon as I find my password list. :)

I’m glad to see this coin around still, and hope to see it for years to come.

Now off to read the news that’s happen since I was last around and to go update my wallet.

(ps… I like the voting option, that’s very cool!!)