Hi, I am creating this topic for discussion on the new wallet.
There are a number of you now testing the wallet, so I welcome any feedback that you may have.
You can make any comment on operational, bugs and enhancements.
I have a running issues list on github with the follow items
- Enable staking after unlocking wallet <1 Mar, 2016 - RESOLVED - inserted logic to allow staking to start after unlocking wallet>
- Rejected stakes stay at the top of the recent transactions list <1 Mar, 2016 - RESOLVED - Updated GUI to sort by date (bonus - will display last 5 transactions>
- Block nVersion validation missing from AcceptBlock() <3 Mar, 2016 - RESOLVED - Corrected missing code for Strict DER Sigs>
- transaction fee calculation needs checking <1 Mar, 2016 - RESOLVED - Error with GUI not displaying the correct inputted TX Fee>
- 1 Mar, 2016 - Updated GUI to display transaction list in date order descending (previously sorting on status)
New Build Available (RC1d) 5 March 2016
The fixes included in this new build (RC1d)
- Fix some TX calculations
- Correct display of recent transactions on Overview page
- increase number items displayed to 5
- Sort the transaction list by date order decending
- Enable staking on launch and after unlocking wallet
- Re-implement BIP66 validation rules and switchover logic
- update checkpoints for main and testnet
Beta Testers: PM me for details to download
Feel free to comment or add to the list.
< EDIT 1 Mar, 2016 > some updates today with wallet development status
< EDIT 3 Mar, 2016 > some further updates of the wallet development
< EDIT 5 Mar, 2016 > Release build RC1d