Scams in old ways are still effective with new method like cryptos…

Why it works? Because you don’t know the schematics. I am a basic programmer, so some points I know before I take part in. In order to run a successful business, act something like BitGo. BitGo doesn’t need much resources to manage because the most important information is given to his customer as BitGo thinks customers have their own choice.

I start the real business in late February 2013 when I cannot get few thousand dollars for answering one simple question, what does the oddly macaw look like? In an artist’s talk, It is suggested to study the genuine one instead of watching replica when available. Since I agree the statement, when I see an offer by Al Wabra (Facebook official page), I take part in, and I was on the namelist…

Unfortunately due to the location and the cost, failed In order to find out how to, I do bigger. So I have tested many things during the time. In order to reduce negative results, I have studied about The ‘customers’ in my place which normally ignored.

In order to not to lose something like this again, I do many things, such as doing the crypto business in order to grab these more solid. If receiveable (2.6K USD)is received, then The remain will be donated to my interest as once successful (96%) fly free, the remain will be very considerable, Although I will not get any profit with it, but the good name, will be last for at least 6 decades or more.