Reddibrek’s giveaways continue - win more chocolate!
Following the success of the first Reddibrek’s giveaway, the second giveaway is being launched today.
It will run for two weeks until 9 pm GMT on 8 May. Win the tin of chocolate shown above.
The Reddibrek’s giveaways will now continue at a rhythm of one every five or six weeks. And there’s even more good news: sign up for this giveaway and you will automatically be entered into every giveaway that happens for the next year – up until the end of April 2016!!! XD
If you already took part in the last giveaway or if you are already on the Reddibrek’s mailing list, you are now automatically entered in giveaways until April next year. However, if you would like to increase your chances to win the delicious prizes follow the link below and follow the cues on the giveaway page, where you can tweet a promotional message to tip the odds further in your favour.
All you have to do have a chance of winning a delicious tin of Belgian chocolate is to enter your e-mail address and then agree to subscribe to the Reddibrek’s newsletter. You can increase your chance of winning by tweeting the giveaway. Follow the cues on the giveaway page to do this.
Although Reddibrek’s currently only ships to some European countries, this giveaway is open to anyone from anywhere in the world.
To repeat once more – sign up now and enjoy a year of free entry into every giveaway happening until April 2016!
- Subscribing to the Reddibrek’s newsletter is obligatory to participate. For this an entrant gains 1 point. Tweeting the giveaway message once gives an entrant 1 extra point. An entrant may tweet a maximum of once every 24 hours; if an entrant tweets every day until 8 May they can increase their chance of winning by over 1400%!
- One winner will be chosen at random from all entrants (weighted based on points per entrant).
- The winner will be notified by email and should provide a postal address by return email, to receive the prize. The winner’s name will be posted on Reddcointalk and tweeted by in an announcement at the end of the giveaway. If the winner wishes to give a nickname that is fine.
- If the winner does not reply to the email from Reddibreks within 48 hours, then another winner will be chosen at random, notified by email, etc.
- IP analysis and other controls are in place to prevent multiple entries per person.
- This is the second time I have used the Rafflecopter service to organise a giveaway. Please give me feedback or let me know if you have any issues!