Hello fellow investors,
- I bought 30,000 coins on Cryptopia
- I downloaded the Windows Wallet. Luckily Encrypted and backed up the wallet.
- I sent the coins before it synced and they never arrived after sync. Waited 3 days.
- Cryptopia says status, ‘‘complete’’.
- Double checked receiving address from wallet and sending from Cryptopia…Matched
- Blockchain Explorer doesn’t provide result for the transaction ID but shows confirmed when I enter the address. However, the balance says 0.
- So I deleted the Wallet and redownloaded it with my backed up wallet.dat file and everything synced fine. I entered my original password and it shows a balance of 0 still.
- I checked requested payments history in new wallet and the date and address match Cryptopia but shows no amount. Also, it does not appear under transactions.
- The new wallet has now been synced and open for about 10 hours. I even restarted it. Still 0.
What should I do? I have proof of it being sent to the correct address. Is it lost?
Please help. 500 coins to 1st correct troubleshooter.
Here is the trans ID and receiving address. Sent on 4/27