✅ CryptoBust.io ✅ Giveaway Contest ✅
CryptoBust.io is starting it’s first giveaway on Bitcointalk. This thread will be managed by me on behalf of CryptoBust.
- The first person to bet 0.003BTC (3,000 bits) and have it bust at 0x wins 0.009BTC. (0.990099% chance)
- The first person to bet 0.002BTC (2,000 bits) and have a perfect cashout at 1.1x (i.e. the game also busts at 1.1x) 0.01BTC. (0.817513% chance)
- The first person to get the profit of half of the max profit (currently 0.3BTC) wins 0.01BTC. (15.683168%)
- The first person to bet 0.001BTC (1,000 bits) in a 10x game, wins 0.005BTC. (9.811792% chance)
- The first person to bet 0.0001BTC (100 bits) and cashout at or after 50x, wins 0.007BTC. (1.960788% chance) (5 winners)
- The first person to bet 0.003BTC (3,000 bits) in a 10x game, wins 0.005BTC. (9.811792% chance)
- The first person to lose 0.1BTC and then recovers it, wins 0.03BTC!
- The first person to lose 8 times in a row (starting with min. 20 bits, doubling each time, or more) and recovers it wins 0.02BTC.
How to join
- This Giveaway is self-moderated to stop signature spam. I will remove all non-qualifying posts. If you quote the entire OP, your entry will be deleted.
- Only use one account per person.
- Eligibility: anyone can join.
- Exception to #3: anybody who has Red Trust on DT2 will be rejected.
- Don’t edit or delete your post.
- CryptoBust reserves the right to change this giveaway at any moment.
Q. Where’s your announcement thread?
A. ✅ CryptoBust.io ✅ The Multi-Currency Crash Game ✅
Q. How long will this contest be open?
A. The contest is open until all prices are claimed.
Q. Is there an escrow?
A. No. Prizes will be paid within 8 hours by tip on CryptoBust.io.
Q. Can I win more than one prize?
Q. Someone else won the same contest already. Can I win it too?
A. No. First come first serve: each prize can be claimed by one winner. The first person to post a valid entry wins.
Exception: Contest #5 can be won by 5 different winners.
Q. Can I also win a prize with a higher bet amount than asked for the contest?
A. No. You have to bet the exact amount.
I (LoyceV) was asked to help out posting and managing this thread, other than that I am not affiliated with CryptoBust.io. Please post any questions here in the thread or PM CineXMike. Prizes will be paid by tipping on the site, there is no escrow.