I am pleased to announce that the new v22.214.171.124 wallet is now officially released.
You can download pre-compiled binaries directly from our Github account or from the side-bar. Or if you prefer, you can compile directly from source.
Linux 32 & 64 bit
Windows 32 & 64 bit
OSx 64 bit
Updated bootstrap.dat (if needed)
Reddcoin 126.96.36.199 0 includes:
- additional dnsseed nodes across global locations (Europe, US, Asia)
- resolve some compiler issues
- fix some gitian build issues
- Update debian installation instructions
- improve layout of QT splash screen
- typographical fixes
While this version is fully backward compatible
First, make a copy (backup) of your existing wallet.dat and data folder
Where to find your Reddcoin data folder?
- Windows: C:\Users\USER NAME\AppData\Roaming\Reddcoin
- Mac: /Users/USER NAME/Library/Application Support/Reddcoin
Install Reddcoin Core software
- Uninstall your old wallet
- Install your new wallet
If you follow this procedure, we should be able to help you further if the need arises.
The new wallet is compatible with the old blockchain files. There is no need to re-sync from the start.