Well I think this is a vital aspect that not enough crypto’s tackle. People are scared of these digital currencies because they do not know much about them, there is not enough instances in the real world. Away from our digital and cellular devices , that we stumble upon crypto-currencies. Rarely anyways, I have seen one coffee shop called Krust that accepts Bitcoin for a coffee and donuts in Dublin city , Ireland. I thought it was an awesome idea, a “bitcoin accepted here” sticker outside the cafe too. I was intrigued and asked the staff, how many people have paid with cryptos. I was told 2 people in two years, not alot.
But that’s where Reddcoin differs, it’s the tipping crypto currency. Where majority of the time, we won’t being using it to buy things but to reward others in the form of a tip. I think its possible, that more businesses will incorporate Reddcoin for tips or maybe possibly small payments (coffee). Along with the swift transaction times it’s easy and fun to do so, more satisfying than throwing the penny in the jar.
But before this can even happen, Reddcoin needs to make a mark in the physical world along with the release of the mobile wallet. But nonetheless here is some ideas myself and other users have come up with:
- A sticker of reddcoin.com QR code’s overlayed with the logo. Spread them in every city, across the globe with our diverse user base. Colourful logo will attract people’s attention, because to be quite honest when have you ever seen a cool QR code? I have made a sample one.
- Graffti stencil of the Reddcoin logo, was thinking about this one for awhile. Would need multiple colours but would look awesome on a grey urban brick wall.
- Reddcoin accepted here stickers.
- Reddcoin socks courtesy of @bmp02050 .
- Reddcoin product’s incorporating the unreal geometric designs without giving away the logo fully aka laptop skin , phone cover.
- Reddcoin paper notes, in the form of a voucher to claim RDD from. A Idea of @BitBender’s, has some designs already made.
Have you guys got any ideas to connect the crypto world with the real world?!
Please do share!